Friday, January 28, 2011

Another Day, Another Accident

Mom says she loves my face.
Mom thought it was so cute when she started to play the big box (piano,) I would cock my head from side to side wondering where the sound came from. Not sure I trust that thing.

Five minutes later I peed on the hardwood floor.

She sent me outside, soaked it up with a towel, threw all the other “doggie rags” in the washing machine and came outside to find me. I was chewing on a piece of poop at the time. She didn't like that.

I'm still not sure I trust Mom, she let's me lick her face, but the next thing you know, she's dragging me to my kennel so she can pick up her 'real' kids. I do like her slippers though, they're fuzzy and now they're ripped from chasing me outside in the snow.

Mom's point-of-view.

1 comment:

  1. Look at those feet! That's why they are mastiffs because they get so big. Beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete