Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sweating The Small Stuff

Yesterday Mom, (or 'Mama' as she likes to be called) made the mistake of not locking me up properly in "THE KENNEL." I managed to squeeze myself out of there while 'Daddy' said I should have been named 'Houdini,' whoever that is.

So I left her a present on the basement floor. Ta-da!!!

Today, Mama tried to shovel, but see, I've never been to the front of my house. It was scary. I met a neighbor dog and tried to run into the street, because seriously, Dude, what's a street? Everything I see is highly suspicious. I mean you take me from my real mom and then my sisters and put me in something that moves for over an hour. Then I'm supposed to "sit" and "go potty" in some strange neighborhood. Give. Me. A. Break. I'm only 4 months old you know.

I was about to take a much needed nap, when I found myself barking at something suspicious on the floor turns out was Mama's purse.

Mama told Daddy (the man with the deep loud voice) that I was smart. If I was so smart, I wouldn't get yelled at for eating something Mama calls "poop-sicles" and I would've known what a purse was. Duh.

2 comments:

  1. Someday, Juno, I'm going to come over and teach you all there is to know about life. Including how fun it is to get loose and run all over the neighborhood. And how cat poop tastes MUCH better than poopsicles.

    Your doggy friend, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ~ artmusedog from BF ~ I have also written posts from my Yorkie's perspective ~ glad to meet another dog lover ~ great blog ~ hugs and namaste, cz:)

    ReplyDelete